Terms and conditions of the promotion "Highlighter + Brush" (hereinafter: Terms and Conditions)
I. Organiser and duration
1. The organiser of the promotional action "Highlighter + Brush" (hereinafter: "Promotion") is HEDONISTA spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its registered office in Łódź, ul. Senatorska 14/16 93-192 Łódź entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs by the District Court for Łódź-Śródmieście in Łódź, XX Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number: 0000672395, NIP: 7272812721, REGON: 367002658, (hereafter: Hedonista), (hereinafter the "Organiser").
2. The Promotion shall run from 27.02.2023 at 10:00:00 (GMT +1 Central European Time) until 27.03.2023 at 23:59:59 (GMT +1 Central European Time) or until stocks are exhausted or the Promotion is cancelled by the Organiser (hereinafter: Promotion duration).
II. Terms and conditions of the Promotion
1. The Promotion shall be open to consumers, i.e. natural persons making a legal act under the terms and condi0ons set out in these Terms and Conditions, not directly related to their business or professional activities, as well as entrepreneurs, i.e. natural persons, legal persons and organisational units referred to in article 331 § 1 of the Polish Civil Code, who carry out a business or professional activity on their own behalf (hereinafter: Participant).
2. The Participant takes part in the Product Promotion by placing an order during the Promotion period:
a) in the Hedonista online shop at https://www.hedonista.com;
b) in the Hedonista stationary shop at ul. Senatorska 14/16 in Łódź. However, the possibility to use the Promotion in the stationary shop applies only to purchases made between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., Monday to Friday during the Promotion period.
3. The Promotion applies to orders placed during the Promotion period both within and outside Poland.
4. The Participant undertakes that he/she will not resell the Products covered by the Promotion to any extent whatsoever, in particular as part of the Participant's business. In the event of a breach of the aforementioned provision, the Organiser shall have the right to claim reimbursement from the Participant of the total value of the products that the Participant purchased under the Promotion, to which the Participant, by accepting the Terms and Conditions and participating in the Promotion, agrees.
III. Terms and Conditions of the Promotion
1. The promotion is based on the fact that during its duration, the Participant can purchase a Body Highlighter brush at a lower price than the regular price, i.e. PLN 105.00 (in words: one hundred and five 00/100) when purchasing a 100 ml highlighter. The regular price of the Body Highlighter brush is PLN 145.00 (in words: one hundred and forty-five 00/100 ).
2. Hedonista reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions during the Promotion, without giving any reason, with the proviso that entitlements acquired by Participants prior to the amendment will be respected. In particular, Hedonista reserves the right to shorten the duration of the Promotion or to exclude individual items from the Promotion as a result of stock-outs.
IV. Complaints and returns
1. All complaints concerning the way in which the Promotion is carried out shall be submitted by Participants by email to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the Organiser's registered office address given in point I of the Terms and Conditions, with the annotation: "Highlighter + Brush Promotion", for the entire duration of the Promotion, but no later than 14 days from the date of delivery of the order covered by the Promotion.
2. The complaint should contain the following details of the complainant: name, surname and exact address, as well as a detailed description and reason for the complaint and the complainant's request.
3. Complaints submitted after the deadline or which do not contain the information referred to in paragraph 2 will not be considered. The date of posting of the complaint is deemed to be:
a) for complaints sent by post, the date of the postmark on the parcel containing the complaint;
b) for complaints sent by e-mail, the date of confirmation of receipt of the e-mail by the Organiser.
4. Complaints will be dealt with immediately, but no later than within 14 days of receipt by the Organiser.
5. In the event that the provisions of common law grant the Participant a right of return, the return of products purchased in the Promotion is possible insofar as it constitutes a whole set of new and unused items purchased in the Promotion. The return can only be made by the customer to the Organiser as defined in point I, paragraph 1 of the Terms and Conditions.
V. Protection of personal data
1. The Personal Data Controller for the Promotion Participants is the Organiser.
2. Personal data collected in connection with the Promotion shall be processed for the purpose of order fulfilment, for accounting and bookkeeping purposes, as well as for the investigation of claims and defence against claims arising from the Sales Agreement - on the basis of the Personal Data Controller’s legitimate legal interest in the investigation of claims and defence against claims.
3. Participants' personal data may be disclosed to entities supporting the Organiser in the implementation of the Promotion, including in particular marketing agencies, courier companies, the Polish Post Office.
4. In connection with the Organiser's processing of personal data, Participants have the following rights:
a) the right of access to the data and the right to request their rectification, erasure or restriction of their processing;
b) the right to transfer the personal data provided to another controller;
c) the right to object to the processing.
5. Participants also have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Data Protection Authority.
6. The personal data of the Promotion Participants will be stored for the period during which it is possible to make a complaint and, in the case of a complaint, for the time necessary to process the complaint.
7. The provision of personal data is voluntary, however, it is a prerequisite for the processing of the order. The consequence of not providing personal data will therefore be that the order cannot be fulfilled.
8. Personal data will not be transferred outside the EEA.
9. Personal data will not be subject to decision-making based solely on automated processing of personal data, including profiling.
VI. Final provisions
1. These Terms and Conditions are available throughout the duration of the Promotion on the website https://www.hedonista.com/en/terms-and-conditions-of-the-promotion-highlighter-plus-brush
2. The Terms and Conditions shall come into force on the date of commencement of the Promotion.
3. During the Promotion period, lead times may be extended.
4. By taking part in the Promotion, the Participant accepts the rules of the Promotion as set out in these Terms and Conditions and declares that he/she has familiarised himself/herself with the rules of the Promotion as set out in the Terms and Conditions and does not raise any objections in this respect.